Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Galatians

I am currently doing a study of the book of Galatians and it is wonderful!  I like to sit down for a half hour, most of the days that I can, at my computer and listen to Dr. Chuck Missler's commentary for my personal Bible study.  You will find a link on the right for Khouse, his ministry website.  He sells commentaries on practically every book of the Bible, but most of them are also broadcast in half hour segments on the radio, his show is called 66/40.  You will find a link for that on the left bar of his website.  These radio broadcasts are streaming, not downloadable, but free, so I'm not complaining.  :)

Here is the link for the Galatians broadcasts.  I just checked the site and see that Galatians is the current broadcast so it WILL be available on podcast for a while.  They do not keep all their podcasts out there forever, though, so if you want it you will need to download it soon.  The first one was on Monday the 8th, I believe.  The series will probably last a few weeks if it is the same as I've been listening to.

Do you have trouble sorting out law and grace?  Have you ever been in a church that handed out a list of dos and don'ts?  Are we supposed to keep the Sabbath?  Or the feasts?  What is grace?  Is it that God let's you off the hook?  What was the purpose of the law?  What about when Jesus said He didn't come to do away with the law, but fulfill it?

Check out this Galatians commentary and it will all make sense.  It did for me!

No comments: