Friday, February 6, 2009

What I Am Listening To

I have been listening to selections from the 3rd Annual Strategic Perspectives Conference, hosted by Koinonia Institute.

You can buy the DVD of the entire conference, download individual Mp3 files, or listen to some of it by radio broadcast, as I have done (here and here).

I have especially enjoyed listening to Bill Cloud.  He talks about how we think in linear fashion, but should think the way God does--in cycles.

I also really enjoyed Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim who gives Biblical insight from an Islamic point of view.  Click here for part 1 and here for part 2.

John Loeffler's presentation was also great.  Can you weather the storm?  Click for part 1 here and part 2 here.

And I saved the best for last--Bill Stolebarger's message was awesome!  This is Dr. Chuck Missler's ministry partner.  I heard Dr. Missler say essentially the same as this message a couple years ago when he visited our church and it changed my life.  If you only listen to one of these messages, this is the one to listen to.  I have already listened to it twice and will listen to it again in the next few days.

2 comments:

Justine said...

I am loving these so far! Thanks!

I have to admit to really wanting to get the whole conference...

:)
Justine

Shannon said...

So glad you're enjoying them! I had the same response, I wanted to get the whole thing. I do have the radio broadcasts of the whole two weeks. It isn't the entire conference, though.